How to bulk delete posts on facebook.
I can't remember how many times I have searched the internet on how to bulk delete posts on facebook, but have never seen any post that gives exactly what i wanted.
But I did no give up, but keep find out for my self until I discovered this very simple but effective method that I'm about to show you now.
I know you may have been searching the internet too about this same issue just like me, don't worry I found a solution for us.
Follow up attentively
Open your facebook app and click on the 3 lines at the top right corner on your screen.
The scroll down and click on settings and privacy .
Then you click now on Settings.
Scroll down till you see Activity log, then you click on Activity log.
Now you will need to click on Public posts, because you want to access your public posts .
Now if you want to delete all the post on your account, you will have to click on the small Box at the top left that says All in other highlight all the posts, but if you just want to delete some particular posts the you will need to scroll down and highlight them manually.
After highlighting your posts, you can click on Trash down below the posts , but incase you just want keep your post in your archives so that it won't be visible again on your timeline, but remain in your archives where you can restore to your timeline at any time, then you click on Archive .
But because we are talking about deleting, after clicking on Trash a new window will pop up, then you will click on Move to Trash, and that's all.
NOTE: This may take some time to process all your changes.
I hope this helps.
If it helps, leave us a comment.
